Monday, March 7, 2011

Busy Busy Busy....

I feel like I am in nonstop go mode lately. We have so much going on which only means one thing...SUMMER is fast approaching! YAY!!! Last weekend I filled my schedule pretty full. Friday nigth was girls night with some of the ladies from church. Our husbands went to men's convention in Columbus so we decided to have a girl's night! Lots of fun of course! Then Saturday morning I had to be at work at 6:30 to work the machinary sale. Worked an 8 hour day and I was exhausted. I hurt all over and when I say all over, my butt even hurt. lol! I didn't know that was possible. It would have been nice to come home and relax but I had to get ready for my tastefully simple party. I just love their stuff. I had about 10 people show up. Pretty good turn out! I did pretty good. Was able to get 230 dollars worth of stuff for 90 and that included the shipping!!!!!! So after all that craziness I decided that Sunday after church I wasn't doing anything but resting. Nevin took care of Kaylee so I could get a nice long nap. He is so good to me!

This week is busy too! I have to finish getting the spare room organized and ready for Nevin's Aunt and Uncle to come stay with us this weekend. They have never met Kaylee so this is pretty exciting! Other than Nevin's sister we really haven't had house guests. I am excited! Plus Kaylee goes for her 6 month checkup. Excited to see how much she has grown but not excited for the shots.

Well I better get to it because this room is not organizing itself. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment