Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's DONE......

So, I have been waiting for this day since July. I can finally say my bathroom is DONE!!!! It has been such a slow going project! I must say, it is worth the wait. I absolutely LOVE it! Seriously, I walk by the bathroom and get all excited! It is just beautiful! My husband is so amazing. He really worked hard this last week to finish it up for me since I have a bunch of ladies coming over this weekend! He is awesome! Here are the pics!
The picture came from my dad. He got it at an estate auction and it matches perfectly!
I love the contrast we chose!
So beautiful and it was given to us! What a blessing!
The huge mirror that I love!
The new tub!


So now that the bathroom is done, our next project is the spare room! The old ugly carpet is getting tore up. Been trying to talk Nevin into this for a while so it's nice to finally be getting it done!

Kaylee update: We just had her six month pictures taken. My bro and sister in law came last Saturday and took them. We just tacked a blanket to the wall and used some props. They turned out pretty good! Here are a couple of my favs...

She is such a happy baby!

her toes are a new facination of hers. I love it!

I love how she is holding onto the horse in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment